How do you explain your madness if its not spiritual

My brain trying to protect me from this horrible world

I realized my so called ā€œspiritual madnessā€ was just tolerance withdrawal from a drug.

1 Like

My voices say they are spirits. So I believe mine is spiritual. I really wish it was mental. Everyone I know believes it is mental. But Iā€™m afraid it isnā€™t. No amount of medication has made my voices go away. They help a little bit, but not nearly enough. That is why Iā€™m afraid things are spiritual.

1 Like

I figure itā€™s a brain acidity problem. Here is an article about how people with schizophrenia and bipolar have a lower, more acidic, brain pH than normal people. So what makes sense is to re-alkalize the body with alkaline minerals like Potassium Citrate, Calcium, Magnesium, and Sodium.

I find that if I neglect my Potassium for too long, the voices come back even through music, even with a strong AP dose. Taking Potassium offers fairly quick relief, after about a half hour, and I get my mind silence back.

1 Like

Magnesium Taurate helped me for a while.

2 Likes

Genetics, stress, drugs and alcohol all contributing to an imbalance in my brain. This is my guess. Who knows maybe itā€™s spiritual tooā€¦ I hope not.

Mine was severe life stress.

what do you do?

I tried then all but that one.

1 Like
My mind has a mind of it's own and was at war with me over the direction I was going in life and is annoyed because my thought process interrupts its own (it's as annoyed by me as i am by it.). Because part of my mind was beyond my own control it was more difficult to function.

The issue is due to brain damage from an injury in the womb or early in life. That part of my mind that I donā€™t control includes the part of my mind containing the memories of the voices of other people which it used to argue itā€™s case and fight with me. It also canā€™t shut down properly.

The renegade part of my brain also lies to me like iā€™ve lied to others and persecutes me for the things I do wrong because I judge others the same way. It learned from the society I grew up with how to influence my behavior and liked to pull pranks on me like a disobedient child (or like Iā€™ve pulled pranks on others.) I canā€™t win an argument against it because it knows everything about me (after all itā€™s been in my head) and it abuses me when I abuse it.

The brain damage is irreversible by todayā€™s meds or at least if someone has a cure the medical community dumped the one time fix in favor of a long term treatment where the money can flow in over a lifetime instead. The drugs of made up of brain chemicals that regulate the part where the problem is for as long as it is in your system. Once the drug is used up you need more. The side effects occur because those chemicals either donā€™t belong in the other parts of the body or have to be in excess in order to reach the brain which negatively impacts the body.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.