How do you deal with all the criminals roaming free?

I’m not saying I know the answer I’m just taking a guess. Also comparing guns to drugs is like apples to oranges. Gun control seems to work a little better in Europe and Japan. I mean no place is perfect, but you don’t hear about mass shootings every month over there.

I heard there are a lot of knife attacks in the UK because they ban guns.

Personally, I want to move to Norway or Iceland. It seems peaceful.

2 Likes

Still you can stop someone with a knife. Much harder to stop a person with a gun. Like I said I don’t know the answer, but I wish I knew what was going through peoples minds when they commit these acts. Just why? How much pain could you possibly be in, to murder a bunch of people?

Another idea I had is there should be a bigger prevalence of Airsoft and Paintball. I never had more fun getting my aggressions out, by shooting plastic bb’s at people. It’s non violent war and its wonderful. Also, we should get kids more into sports because if I’m ever frustrated I shoot hoops which always calms me. But again I don’t have the answer to this topic, I’m waiting for someone smarter to come along and have the magic answer to violence.

Nope. Breaks down the same way by demographic groups in each country. Japan has especially low gun violence as Asians make up pretty much the lowest offending group of violent and non-violent criminals. Spend some time investigating and you’ll see. It’s depressing. The gun laws really don’t have a measurable impact.

Pixel.

2 Likes

It’s not entirely the gun laws. More important is the people who commit these crimes. As people with SZ, we suffer from the stigma that is brought about by people who act this way due to psychosis.
A tongue is more harmful than a knife or a gun.

1 Like

Because we’re not tough enough on crime in this country IMO… you have to be wiser than the gods in your social dealings it’s the only answer really.

You can’t trust the justice system really IMO because they just get flushed through it and throw back into public and then they can just stalk you again. That’s why there’s a large group of people that think that we’re not tough enough on crime in this country.

So until then---- social dealings, just don’t upset someone that you think might have a tendency to be a criminal and you’ll be fine, really.

I’d only call the cops really if someone’s gonna either have a light charge like a restraining order or something or go away for life… anywhere in between doesn’t really seem wise to me IMO. But I could just be paranoid. but I think that’s the ideal answer.