How do you deal or solve your anger issues?

Forgiveness got to be learned. I am so angry towards people already dead or to old.

2 Likes

i’ve gone through such terrible abuses during my lifetime that it is unresolveable and also unforgiveable. i just try to let go of the memories of it. easier said than done. good luck to you dunno. judy

2 Likes

Therapy time and meds.

2 Likes

Anger is just an emotion, I detach from it and then think through my situation logically. Anger isn’t all that bad when you look at it from a distance, I do realize it’s hard to detach for some people but there is lots of advice on Google on different ways to do it if you’re interested in learning or your therapist can help or an anger management program can help.

2 Likes

Yes, thanks. I can’t carry unresolved angerissues with me. I got to solve them in therapy to let the anger go. How exciting, its bit like in judge judy. The verdict please: sz,asthma,addiction and arthritis, i need more comfort living in these conditions.
Thanks guys, i tried to sum it all up. Thanks

All my anger and rage issues were solved once I got on appropriate meds.

1 Like

Punch the crap out of your pillow.

1 Like

I am lucky to live close on the ocean. I punch the craps out of the sea. Watertherapie :blush:

by the way since i mentioned the abuses they were not done to me by my parents or family. certain others abused me.

just wanted to clarify.

thanks, judy

1 Like

I’m pretty casual mostly but some people get under my skin. I do well ignoring it most times but every now and then I act out a bit. I’m not happy about that but I’m learning. I’m teaching myself to walk away more and avoid confrontation.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.