How do you cope with thinking about the future?

I’m being eaten alive by worry about my future. Which isn’t the most productive way of spending the present lol.

How do you cope when you think of the future?

4 Likes

I don’t cope up very well … but I try to do small things to improve it and when the day or life will end I will end up with the thought ‘at least I did something’.

1 Like

I am pretty pessimestic…!!

2 Likes

We need to learn how to survive and stay within budget now while we are young and our folks are still around to help us. The loneliness is going to be hard for us in the next 20 years or so. I hope I can make it.

4 Likes

I make goals and make a rutine

1 Like

Ok. I’ve managed to put my mind to rest for now. The worrying has stopped but it lasted all day. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

1 Like

I won’t live past 60
That much i know

My head is usually in the past or future.
I have a hard time dealing with the now.

1 Like

I live in the moment, the only thing I think about is getting through the present day.

3 Likes

Don’t say that :frowning:

1 Like

everhopeful…………I have been told you may or may not be the lucky one when it comes to a meteorite hit next year. hope we get to see each other before that happens. the future is a excapegoat for the mind to do something. lets just say to are self brother let it be let it be.

1 Like

That’s good. Living in the past sucks. I want to live in the future.

1 Like

My advice is don’t live in the past, and dont worry about the future. What matters is the present.

1 Like

Ya they say that in therapy all the time.

1 Like

My coping mechanisms so far hav mostly been avoiding things which I shud face. It hasnt helped me

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.