How do you act when someone is into you?

There’s this guy who’s friends with my friend.
I’ve been told he’s into me. We just became friends on Facebook.

I don’t know if I like him that way yet, but I do think there’s potential. Usually when I want someone to like me, I act in certain ways and become extremely worried about making mistakes.
And usually when someone is into me, I don’t see potential so I awkwardly try to ward them off.

This is kind of new to me. I have a feeling I’ll be acting with confidence, but I’m scared it might make me seem pushy.

How do you act when you know somebody likes you?

2 Likes

It depends who. If its someone that I find attractive I get all nervous and dunno how to be. I used to sometimes give it a shot but I’ve decided to become asexual for now until another time. If it’s someone else I just think, cool, and make my boundaries clear so that I don’t lead them on.

1 Like

I haven’t had that happen since high school lol /sadface.

When it happened I all but ran for the panic room. And she was gorgeous too.

2 Likes

Man, it’s been a long time since someone was interested in me. Back in high school and college there were times when girls were into me. Probably because I wasn’t a chubby loner back then. Anyways, I usually had trouble connecting with them because of social anxiety.

There was one girl who I liked a lot who told me she liked me back. This was freshman year of college. I managed to start getting symptoms of sz and ruined it. Sophomore year, she texted me one night about how I wasn’t talking to her enough. I proceeded to tell her off because I was very depressed and angry at life. She hasn’t really talked to me since.

2 Likes

To him, life is a great big BANG up
Wherever there’s a hang up
You’ll find the Spider-Man.

:grin:

3 Likes

I think girls are attracted to looks early on in life, then are attracted to confident males when they get into their twenties.

3 Likes

Guys like to flirt non-stop when they are into a girl. I would say that perseverance is a strong factor in love. So it’s the same with girls but it’s also very important for girls to show decency and then there’s consideration.

1 Like

My wife and I were just friends until she stuck her tongue in my ear. I got the hint pretty quickly after that. .

You don’t have to go to that extreme though. Just flirt back.

1 Like

I ruin it :sunglasses:

1 Like

With me, usually if they are into me, I’m not into them. And if I am not into them, I’m usually not very nice to them, or so people claim. It’s not that I want to be mean to them, I just can’t help it. They interpret my warding off signals as not being very nice because that is not what they want. I don’t know how to be nice without seeming encouraging.

1 Like

A lot of guys whom I’m just being nice to think that I’m flirting

3 Likes

@Loke, how do you deal with that?

1 Like

I usually run in the other direction

2 Likes

@SkinnyMe. I just walk away

2 Likes

This brings up an important question. How do you separate when a girl is being nice, and when she’s being flirty? I guess you try and flirt with them yourself if you’re interested, and watch their reaction.

2 Likes

“I guess you try and flirt with them yourself if you’re interested, and watch their reaction.”

That’s a good :bulb: idea

2 Likes

Yes, it is.12121212121212

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.