How do u see the world clearly?

With all of the distortion in my life…how can I see the world clearly? Anger, sadness, craving and deep rooted beliefs warp my view of the world. I thought the warped perspective was just me but I’m realizing we all have certain angles we view things from. What can I actually hold onto in a would with Soo many influences almost certainly partly wrong…

I say this because I think I need to see clearly in order to recover.

3 Likes

The way I personally see the world, seems to depend somewhat on how I see myself.

1 Like

Everyone sees the world through their own lens.

1 Like

Yea for sure… I’m very glad for the law lol

2 Likes

Personally I attempt to just take in the information without judging it or dwelling on it. Other people focus on the practical aspects of their life or simply tend to focus on what they can do. It’s all a matter of time of engagement, personal investment and attention. Those are the three parameters you need to manage to prevent your train of thought from becoming overwhelming to your ability to remain on top of yourself.

2 Likes

It all depends on the way we created perceptions. I guess clear perceptions comes with deep learning, thinking, and daring.

Daring? Like courage?

Yea correct. Need some courage to face things and eventually we see things bit more clear.

2 Likes