How Do I? (Another help thread)

I just quit. Maybe try patches or gum, if it’s difficult.

1 Like

How do you eliminate the smell of Skunks?

We deserve Skunkrage. Our scent shall be whiffed.

:open_mouth:

: ). Okay! 15151515

@ThePickinSkunk Tomato sauce and vinegar.

You’ll smell like a pot of sketti.

2 Likes

Jokester!

Keep eating those brainzzz!

If you do you’ll be as smart as me.

:+1:

1 Like

Hm. I should make that my tagline but the box isn’t big enough.

Ha, check out my new tagline, @ThePoeticSkunk

1 Like

@Joker

Couple things to try:

If you can email your landlord, you can ask them to tell the tenant to be more careful with closing doors and general noise.

You could try using a loud fan to muffle sound.
Play music.
Wear noise cancelling headphones when he is being active.
you could bang a broom stick into the ceiling till he gets the hint lol.

Ive dealt with some situations like that before. Those were my approaches.

3 Likes

That’s wonderful.

You can’t kill the walking dead with kindness.

Keep on trucken Mombie!

:yum:

1 Like

I am thinking to ask my doctor “champix” to quit smoking,but I read dopamine rises so I will have to talk about that with my pdoc.

How I do I stop being so depressed every morning??

1 Like

I smoke around 40 cigarettes per day, when I roll my own cigarettes I smoke around 70 a day. Because rolled cigarettes are smoked faster and you always smoke as much as you need to keep a certain level of nicotine. And usually if you buy the cheapest rolling tobacco, it’s so bad that you cough a lot.

@Abise

I recommend listening to a fun song to start your day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

To replace one regular cigarette, I need two or three rolled ups.

Believe me, I suck at rolling cigarettes, but it doesn’t makes me smoke less.

Serious advice needed:

I’m having suicidal thoughts every night and thoughts of self-harm.

What should I do? And they won’t admit me unless my condition is absolutely serious.

@anon10648258 good idea. Although it’s really tough to come across good music these days personally… wish I could use pandora radio here

@anon10648258 have you been absolutely honest with how bad the thoughts are? Do you have a plan? If so, I don’t know why they wouldn’t admit you. I pnly can say to reach out to an international suicide chat necause it sounds like local is no help for you.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve been honest about the thoughts but the pdoc brushed it off. I’m honestly distraught. I’m really suicidal but the local hotline never answers my calls. I’ll give an international hotline a call.

1 Like

@anon10648258. Here are the ones we have listed. Check the sites for international lines…

If you are feeling suicidal or having a mental health crisis, please tell someone — a friend or family member, a teacher, a doctor or therapist or call 911 (if you’re in the U.S.) or the Emergency Medical Services phone number in your country.

You can also call a crisis intervention hotline—these are available in the U.S. and in many other countries. You do not need to be actively suicidal to benefit from a crisis hotline.

International crisis hotlines:

Crisis hotlines in the U.S.:

More resources:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.