How did you create your username?

Lol, yeah I have.

I guess you know more about Japanese movies and anime than I do. I’m not so much into Samurai stuff, I don’t like bloodshed. But it’s still nice that there’s a member here who likes Japan.

I have a ridgeline on my property that I like to walk. Ridgerunner sounds better than Ridgewalker. Also runner is another name for a smuggler. I have had that job in the past.

From the country Ridgerunner

4 Likes

I love Rurouni Kenshin, the prequel movie and the TV show were great. I like how the prequel was graphically violent like a Quentin Tarentino movie and the TV show about when he is reformed is not. Im rather obsessed with anime, one of my friends is too we share what we have found. Code Geass is the ■■■■. Black Lagoon is pretty good. Berserk is my favorite hands down, the anime, movies and the manga are all awesome. Attack on Titan is the ■■■■. Sword Art Online is pretty good.

Im a powerlifter so Guts, the main character of Berserk is my role model, he used oversized swords. One of the guys on my team is stronger than me by a lot and is 21, the same age as Guts so I call him Guts. Actually two of the guys on my team are like Guts. One of them is ■■■■■■■ huge and is a pro lifter so I dont wanna call him Guts and explain why. They all know Im schizophrenic, I should just refer to them all as anime characters, ■■■■ it. Im gonna call the coach David-Sama and bow to him. Just kidding, bad idea. Im gonna refer to the biggest guy on the team as Pippin. And the friendliest guy Judeau. No Im not gonna pretend that my powerlifting team is the Bank of the Hawk, they will probably not be amused.

Just a Japanophile getting to talk to a Japanese person, nothing to see here

but Berserk is awesome

???

Sorry, but no idea what is Berserk and Guts and the Bank of the Hawk, I guess you are just “anime otaku”!!, lol

Im such an Otaku. If I didnt have curly hair I would have hair like Kenshin’s. I might get it treated to be straight, a friend of mine said thats a thing.

Im bi and I think kenshin is fine as hell. I love redheads. I also like slim guys with longer hair. Alright im done being weird.

1 Like

greenlife is my email account name. I like green color most. It’s my favorite. Red is too hot, and blue is too cold. Green is in the middle.

greenlife

2 Likes

I saw pan during my second psychosis.

No wonder terence thought i was a shaman, shaman see them to sometimes.

Not a shaman though.

thanks guys for your interesting replies! It was nice to read :smile:

First letter, is the first letter in my first name. And Zbitnoff Is my last name.

i was really nervous about signing in,and bubbles was just the first word that occured to me…hahahah…thinking of it though…grandma maybe would have been more appropriate…i think i am one of the oldest members of this site…i am 60 years old…

2 Likes

Fearghas is the name of my black cat. It means in gaelic as “supreme being” quite fitting for a cat, I think.

1 Like