How come some muslims have 5 wife's

I can’t even get a date… :cry:

Its 4 wives maximum.

1 Like

i wouldn’t mind one wife in fairness

Not all muslims have a partner. My friend doesn’t have any, never had and doesn’t want to.

i know, some souls are meant 2 b single

1 Like

In the Old Testament a guy could have multiple wives. Like as many as he wants. So it’s not just the Muslims

I know, I think Moses had sza back then

1 Like

Lol you’re funny.

1 Like

Moses only had 1 wife I think

thanks humour is gr8 2 laugh sumtimes

2 Likes

as far as i know Moses died at 300 years old

1 Like

No doubt bipolar Or depressive type??? Thinking bipolar , The way he split those seas it’s just like the moods are being split in that way if you know what I mean :man_shrugging: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

life goes on even since anicent times

1 Like

We at least have the ability to cause a man made apocalypse now. Back then there was always the threat of being hit by asteroids and such not but there was not a chance of a “man made apocalypse” now there is with environment problems, nuclear war, financial attachment can create even more chaos if we lose our economical way But yes I agree. Even if humans were gone life would go on. Maybe just the roaches would live. But they’d evolve back to intelligent life forms in no time :wink: relatively speaking

1 Like

Not every Muslim has multiple wives.
Most of them have one wife if they are married.

Our good friend of the family is Muslim and although he is not married he dates women one at a time.
He doesn’t have multiple partners.

1 Like

Probably because a long time ago some high up men thought they would have their say in things. That opposed to polyamory seems pretty sexist tbh. Seems like oppression to me.

Man, I have trouble holding my own against one wife.

1 Like