Schizophrenia.com

How close was your hallucinations to YouTube videos?

Have you ever seen a schiz simulator on YouTube? How close have are your hallucinations at any point to that? I’ve personally never been that paranoid along with voices but it was similar

For example https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr8IyNGAqlw

i had dp dr and my vision had 2 dimensional aspects or quality to it. No extra shapes, dimensions or people and rarely if any shadows.

My external world and life was like playstation 2 graphics and my touch and sound was like that too. I couldn’t feel anything.

It’s like reality was a projector on my eyes and my consciousness was located at the very base or back of my skull…

So I didn’t exist and wasn’t real.

Then I had no motivation and had cognitive decline.

Supplements like anicracetam made me worse as well as topamax. But I started seeing and viewing external reality like everyone else had including myself prior to the illness.

So I was hallucinating but it was like the opposite effect like a negation of hallucinations as well as absence of vision or brain damage per se.

Scary stuff.

Besides thinking I was in a video game and not real and that life was fake and lifeless, I had depersonalization a few times where I had panic attacks in the store, hyper-vigilence, and was seeing myself as a puppet or 3rd person perspective above my head. Like I was a robot with no free will. Everything including other people was extremely dramatized and dramatic like strong determinism, no free will type philsophical crap.

That’s different from what I experience. I did once find a simulation that was similar before though

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.