How can you tell someone that you care about him too?

I can say he is unstable but isn’t it because of love? I can see him shaking when I get close to him, his fingers shake like a leaf, he can’t make eye contact, he became so weak in my presence but not with others, and when he looks into my eyes he looks like a little sweet kitten looking at me with teary eyes, I saw him checking me up when I’m not looking, he got used to leave his class and come to me look me in the eyes, give me a smile and then goes back to his class, without saying a word…isn’t that love? I think all the confusion is because of it…I do find it sweet though…I like it…but I got sick of trying to show him that I like him too… :frowning:

Huh. You got me. I’m stumped. I guess it depends on how old you are. If you about -15 I’d say probably good feelings… 16+ plus just seems weird. Maybe he’s just seriously introverted?
Sounds weird that he isn’t like this in front of other people. Maybe check with mutual friends? What does he say about you?
Definitely check with friends about his ex’s experience. This guy seems weird.
Just remember love is a long term thing. Like art. Only after the long time that it takes the oil paint to dry will you be able to really appreciate the work.

1 Like

Hire a symphony orchestra, have them set up and ready to begin playing when you get to that special clearing in the forest that you will take him to.

During the first piece tell him that you like him, and then pour a glass of wine.

Simple really, i don’t know why these things are so hard for people.

2 Likes

no I’m not that young, I’m 29 and he’s a little younger, I’m still confused of his weird behavior, I can’t write it all here, but I don’t know how to react…I have had friends who fell in love before and they acted weirdly too but never as weird as he’s acting…!!! I don’t really get any real information from his friends they simply protect him…! I’m positive that I did something to him that caused him to act with me as if I rejected him or something like that, but I don’t really know what did I do, I wish if he can open up to me and tell me what caused the misunderstanding, but he’s just saying there’s nothing.

Find someone else. My reasoning:

1. He won’t talk to you about it. People rarely fundamentally change. If he isn’t willing to talk to you even in first blush head over heels emotion, think how annoying it’s going to be to pry any sort of information out of him later. “Did you have fun at poker night?” “Can I count on you to do the dishes tonight? It’s girl’s night.” “What do you think about this outfit?” “Do you still love me?” Think about dealing with that for 20+ years.
  2. If he is so immature that he is unwilling to forgive a minor slight even though you’ve done everything but beg for forgiveness, he’s either very manipulative and trying to see what he can make you do next or very insecure.Probably just plain mean too in addition to the options before. Also, jealous boyfriend= no guy friends.
  3. (Though this is a plus for him it’s a great big minus for you) protective friends. He doesn’t come home some nights? How will you know if he’s been up to no good? All his buddies have his back to the death. When some split off he’ll probably find more friends like them. Also sounds like they are hiding something. REALLY not good.

It’s probably best if you stay away from him for a while until you get over him. Attraction is a strong thing.

2 Likes

Aww, guys are a dime a dozen. Either send a clear signal to him that you like him or find someone else. No use beating a dead horse if he can’t figure out you like him. Or that horse is treating you bad. Relationships are supposed to be fun, especially in the beginning. This sounds like too much work going on. Chalk it up to experience and move on.

3 Likes