How can you get a job with no references or never worked?

I’m fed up with people controlling my life and fed up with a life on benefits. I need a job.

1 Like

Do a training course in something?

3 Likes

Do a training course or get some kind of qualification

2 Likes

I’m going to be honest @bobbilly . You’re talking about microchips in your other posts. You’re in no state to handle the stress to work.

But if you were feeling better you could apply for volunteering positions or unpaid traineeships and start from there and work yourself up. Get references and make connections with people that can help you in your career.

2 Likes

I’m not allowed to post here about the true conspiracy around the microchips they implanted in me and who did it even though I have evidence and this has been ongoing for 10 years…

My support worker yesterday said everybody in my group home don’t deserve benefits and if it was up to her she’ll make us work. And this is a experienced support worker in the group home.

1 Like

When I applied for my first job I told my boss to be that I did housework.

1 Like

Luckily your support worker has little to no influence on the doctors of social security.

Feel free to ignore her. She clearly doesn’t know what she’s talking about and I doubt she’s a qualified psychiatrist.

6 Likes

@Jonathan2 BINGO! She has no influence. But other peoples option do hurt making me think is it a good thing to go on holiday. If she reported me nothing would happen to me.

I do feel like I’m going to have a relapses though.

2 Likes

I hope you don’t have a relapse. Take it easy.

1 Like

Volunteer you’ll get a reference.

2 Likes

References havent been all that important for me truth be told. A lot of employers have never asked me for one. And ive had like 7 jobs between 18 and 26

1 Like

Plenty of jobs require no experience and are willing to train the right person. If you think you’re ready to get a job then being friendly, likable and having a good attitude will get you in the door in some jobs.

2 Likes

I’m not friendly and likeable.

Well, I don’t know what to tell you. Fake it, I guess.

2 Likes

Well then, you should get a job as a psychiatrist.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.