How can we change our forum for the better? All suggestions welcome!

Any suggestion, no matter what is welcome.

Maybe customize the background? Automatic news feed? What’re you thinking?

1 Like

I like the forum the way it is.

We go through seasons here, apparently,

Sometimes its more positive and supportive,

Sometimes people are sad and need more support.

Don’t really have any recommendations…

Well, I wish we could talk about certain things,

But I understand why its not allowed.

3 Likes

In the worst of cases, a psychiatrist is not helping. Yet the forum, in such cases, says see your psychiatrist.

In such cases, it must be said that the hearts of many are open to you, and thus not toss you into a nowhere and no-when.

1 Like

We are still waiting for the new logo and for a dark theme option.

3 Likes

I like it the way it is. Except when you are banned, there should be a way to contact admin. or the moderators to see if you are really banned or if it is something like a technical error. This has happened to me before.

1 Like

@SkinnyMe, if you’re banned, when you try to log in, you’ll get a message telling you so and the reason why. Also, you will be able to see the reason and length of the ban on your profile page.

If these things aren’t happening, then you’re not banned.

2 Likes

I think there needs to be a way to pm moderators if you’re a new member. Cause i feel like it would make contact easier. Also a flag option when you’re a new user would be nice.

1 Like

I agree with @anon54386108 . There’s nothing wrong with how things are moderated here. I’m surprised at some of the rubbish that people put out there these days but on the whole it’s moderated all right for my tastes.

Considering most of the people here suffer a serious brain disorder you’ve got to understand that some topics just are toxic for the community. It’s also important to note that pro medication is the only proven way of dealing with psychotic disorders and if you’ve spent a decent amount of time here you’d soon understand why that is so important.

3 Likes

I like it the way it is. The only thing I would change is to put the dx-sz/sza topic selection above the dx-sz other topic selection in the drop down menu because so often people don’t use the appropriate one. But then you’ll probably get people that aren’t sz/sza using the wing I’ve so it’s probably pointless anyways.

Thank you for telling me that.

There’s nothing wrong with the forum as it is.

When i click the “like” button. I want confetti shooting out and a marching band come across the screen and a little kid yelling “yay we did it!”

7 Likes

I stand corrected, the forum could be better!

4 Likes

In all seeiousness we should be allowed to put our birthdays or something. Maybe not the year but at least the day so people can wish each other happy birthday more often. Take little steps to celebrate each other more. Maybe have a calendar where people can put holidays. Idk

You’re able to post your birthday (month and day) in your profile. That’s how the “Birthdays” list gets populated.

https://forum.schizophrenia.com/cakeday/birthdays/today

2 Likes