How can I take this forum with a grain of salt?

I try to like everybody when possible by being open minded about why ppl are the way they are.
Obviously murderers I don’t know how to feel about them. Likewise with serious thiefs.

But being open minded really helps me.

My motivation behind it is good health

2 Likes

well, you’re never gonna get truth that way,
disclaiming everything on the internet.

I think. Stealing a person’s privacy is a serious crime. Ppl are and should be entitled to their privacy. Even when they die. Don’t you think? Why should that privacy respect end when a person dies? It should not… Just my opinion

1 Like

a little late in the fight, honey.
it’s been gone for decades.

Unless it is the privacy of a murderer who intends to kill you, for self defence reasons… Not sure lol :sweat_smile:

I don’t understand Daze

There are certainly times when I don’t like people. But if someone doesn’t respond to me I try not to let that be a reason to dislike someone on its own.

By being open minded

1 Like

Maybe more social interaction will make the effects that the few negative comments have on you less. I feel like people are good for the most part. There will be some disagreements but ultimately if you have other friends to talk to etc it wont seem like such a big deal. Thats my 2 cents. Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.