How big is music in yall life

well first thing is first.music is very big in my life. i take me ipod evey were i go and when iam online i have music playing.because it drowns out all the voices in my head. i dont know what i would do if i did not have music. it helps me relax and like i said it helps me drown out all the voices in my head. so i like all music but when i have loud voices going on. i like to put on something on like five finger death punch. but when i just want to go to sleep or relax. i put on country or Mozart. i even sleep with music playing. so just wanted to know how big music in your guys life.

1 Like

Music is practically my life! No matter how much I try to control how much I buy and listen to at times, I realize it’s just the nature of the beast. Can’t stand most of the stuff on commercial radio, either, especially retro and oldies stations. Even though there’s music by artists I like on video channels, I don’t really watch them a lot now. I go on music magazine websites like RS, Spin and NME to keep up.

Only thing that’s maintained my interest after meds

1 Like

Nietszche said that without music life would be a mistake.

1 Like

Pretty big for me too. I ALWAYS have music playing when I’m home and I always have a CD going as I drive. I either listen to my radio when I’m home or music from the TV. I own about 200 Cd’s.