How attractive do you think you are overall

I don’t think this is a healthy post. You are measuring yourselves up to people who you think are attractive and what you want to look like but don’t think you can achieve. If you need to lose weight then work on it. You can’t really change your facial features anyway.

2 Likes

Being on a new med isn’t going to change your weight. You have to diet and exercise too.

1 Like

I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to! :grinning: :grinning:

Yes it does :upside_down_face:
I will have more motivation to diet and exercise like I did on Abilify.

You don’t know that. You keep saying a new drug will fix all your problems. Meds give you the ability to fix things on your own. I don’t want to see you crushed if you take it and for some reason doesnt work out for you. You are putting all your eggs in one basket so to speak.

2 Likes

Why you’re so negative lol?
Why I was going to the gym daily, bathing everyday, finished university, lots of friends hanging out daily, work, etc all during the 9 years I was on Abilify 20mg?

I know I am lucky that partial dopamine agonists gives me no negative symptoms at all. Abilify, Rexulti and Vraylar. Life is beautiful.

My wife always tells me that I look like a “mature model”. So, for others, maybe a 9.

But for me, a 8 or so because my body looks good (in clothes), and I’ve got good skin and hair, still, and I’m 60 years old.

1 Like

I must say that I am 90% sure Vraylar will work. All the meds I tried worked even the weakest ones, Latuda. Unless I am allergic to Vraylar it should work.

I’m not being negative. Nothing is stopping you from getting out of bed right now. A pill is not going to change everything. You are going to have to work hard to remotivate yourself. It won’t just come from a pill. But you know this.

2 Likes

It is good to have hope. I hope it works for you.

1 Like

Its ok to not believe in meds but I do because they always worked for me in the past.

I’m seriously ugly. It’s OK. I’ve come to terms with it. Lol.

I don’t really think attractiveness can be rated on a 1-10 scale.
What kind of attraction are we rating here?
How beddable I seem to others? How likely they are to fall for me? How charming I am? What about those people who value cuteness or handsomeness or being aesthetically pleasing? (Like having a symmetrical face and such)

But if we’re going for looks in general… I’d say I’m a 5? I’m a little overweight, but I don’t look overweight in an unhealthy way. I have a nice, albeit asymmetrical smile, and a cute, but wide nose and pretty eyes. I have caveman eyebrows, though.

2 Likes

Ugly in terms of what? You’ll look fine to the person who’s into you romantically. What more does a person need?

Being too attractive is pretty annoying, I imagine. So much attention. Seems like it would be suffocating.

I understand what you are saying. You have to be on the right meds and the right dose to muster motivation to do things. I remember when I was on 20mg zyprexa which was a devestating dose for me. I was completely dead inside and there was nothing I could do about it. Everything was like 20 times harder than before drugs and my interest in everything just faded to a whisper. Now I’m on 5mg which is a good dose for me. I am able to do a lot and enjoying achieving things.

1 Like

I want to be near perfect lol. Or perfect even. Obviously I’m not but I will adapt. Hopefully @naturallycured

It’s ok, everybody just calm down :smiley:

3 Likes

Why?

Perfectance is a lie, even. People are so different with their needs, you can’t be attractive to everyone.

Lolol
I’m calm…

1 Like

No, I’m being serious!