How are you today

Our weather is close to 0 degrees C, snows often, it is another Friday evening, I am ok, I’ll have my candle light ritual later, how are you today?

2 Likes

I just light a candle and try to remember the past, I started having this candle light ritual in America in 1999, so 20 years ago. It is also a nice way to remember those who have already passed away.

1 Like

I might have just done something very stupid. I’ve been sick all week, but I have gotten mostly better. My cat just wanted out. The hallway outside my door is unheated, and it is about 30 F out there. My cat wanted me to let him out the front door, and I went out in the hallway wearing just a sweater and a pair of shorts. It took me less than a minute to let the cat out, but I might have made myself sick again. I hope not.

I’m quite alright, thanks.
I’m going to a handball game with a friend later today. My stomach is acting up, so I’m hoping it’ll be out of my system before he picks me up.

Started out with some moodiness but I took a nap and feel much better today. I woke up a broken plate on my kitchen floor from my cat Don Juan but now I’m feeling much better

Spent all last night in a very crowded ER to be told that I have a a UTI and diabetic neuropathy, even though I have gotten it under control the last six months. I dropped my A1c from 9.3 down to 6. and I’ve lost 30 lbs. So, I’m very depressed that it’s catching up with me.

I’m OK. Just got diagnosed with s depression again. Not surprising tbh. But I’m alright just coping.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.