How are you today?

Tommorow I go to gym, today I am very tired after work going to sleep

4 Likes

Anybody wants to chat?

1 Like

I’m here. How is your leg it was hurting a few weeks ago

1 Like

Few weeks or few month ago? It’s fine long time ago. I don’t skateboard anymore it’s too hard

2 Likes

I am sick today, and just want to curl up in bed. But I have lots of work to do.

4 Likes

Do you have flu? Hope you feel better… what’s most important thing in your life?

3 Likes

Sorry for the mix-up seems like it was only yesterday…

1 Like

Thanks for asking im very well.

Hanging in there i guess.

Still alive.

I just saw a show how a cheapskates offered a roadkill for dinner for her friends. Cant get it out of my head.

1 Like

What’s cheapskates?

A person who would not spend money cause they are stingy.

What’s stingy?haha you will teach me English

English isnot my.motherlaguage. the translater gave a word “miser”

3 Likes

I’m ok. I feel tired like everyday because of the medication. But I do sport everyday although I feel tired.

2 Likes

Stingy and miser both mean people who have money, but hate to spend it, so they pretend to be poor.

I’m feeling better now. I laid down for a bit. I don’t have the flu, just period cramps.

1 Like

Hi @crazy_dancer_arcade_pro

I’m doing okay. Just having low energy atm.

1 Like

I’ve got severe stress and knowing I’m stressed is making me more stressed. Not a good place to remain in at all

1 Like

Very stressed with mother in law coming to stay.

1 Like

I’m doing good, in bed now

1 Like

Well, one sick predator moved out of my apartment yesterday, good riddance. I have the apartment to myself. Now, I just have the one even sicker predator upstairs to deal with.

1 Like

Feeling a little insecure. I like watching Jeopardy so the finals are on tonight. Then I’ll prolly be turning on football.