How are you feeling?

I’m doing okay but this up and down feeling in my head makes me to think…damn!!! Fu#@ing schizophrenia! !! On the other hand I’m rather sad cause my best friend is very ill with lung and breast cancer. We used to do a lot of fun stuff but now she’s permanently attached to an oxygen machine.

rubbish…angry…pyschotic…sad…depressed…!?!
but otherwise everything is hunky dory.
take care

1 Like

Feeling mildly sunburned. Really looking forward to living in a home that doesn’t have a four acre yard after Aug 1. Tired of roasting myself on the riding mower. Other than that, it’s all good. :smile:

10-96

1 Like

I’ve been on medications for 42 years and the only noticeable symptoms of SZ that I have left is that I’m uncomfortable around people. Especially when everyone is talking at once. And that I don’t watch TV.

Wanting to finish some long awaited projects, but have been held back physically for one reason or another, gets me angry, sad and feeling like my time is running out.

Feeling good. Eyes are a bit tired from working the past few hours. crap almost forgot to take my meds tonight…

Like I do everyday… I wonder what yesterday and tomorrow are like yesterday and tomorrow. Now? I’m just feeling like anything could be something else.

Today I’m feeling mostly well rested but a little sad I have a long day in this heat. It’s supposed to be 91 degrees here today… never easy when it gets hot.