How anxious are you around people,rate 0-10

Family, 0. Strangers, 2. Professors, 3. Classmates, 5. Casual friends and acquaintances, 8 or 9.

10 I am terrified.

between 8 and 10

1. I have no social anxiety I feel like people will tend to like me and accept my illness. I go to day treatment and support groups all the time so maybe I am getting used to people now and talking to those from all walks of life.
1 Like

8-10/10 I have severe anxiety. If I have to go to social functions I usually have at least two panic attacks in the bathroom.

Sometimes it’s so bad it’s a 10 but when its less it’s still an 8. Basic talking to people makes me feel like I’m on fire lol.

Im an 8/10. I dont like going out alone.

Probably any where from a 0 to a 10 depending upon my psychological state. I have a little generalized anxiety. And I have no idea what triggers it.

Very low with most people, only high in bad neighborhoods.

If it’s a place I’ve never been before 10 if it’s a place I’m used to 6 if it’s home 4.

depends on who it is i guess, but with strangers its about an 8-9

I’m about a 3 around my family gatherings but I cool down with a bloody mary and everything is allllright…haha…seriously though…I am about a 4 or 5 in public.

1 Like

yeah I used to be anxious at social gatherings, in my 20’s. but ive outgrown it some. I don’t care as much about what other people think anymore lol…

i’ll probably end up old and stuck in my ways

now 3/10

1 Like
  1. I get on well with people. Sometimes get a bit anxious around large crowds but most times it’s nothing to worry about! I enjoy human interaction. It’s always interesting!
1 Like

at work, a 2 or 3. in social settings a 7 or 8, I get nervous around groups.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.