How anxious are you around people,rate 0-10

I think my social anxiety is at 6/10,I deal with customer everyday so my anxiety doesn’t reach 10 luckily

5 Likes

probably around a 7.5/10. I can handle people in short shifts

4 Likes

I’m 8 / 10 most probably

2 Likes

I just had this conversation, it is circumstantial. I go to the gym everyday and I am fine. I just had coffee with a friend and I was fine but when I go to bars it becomes a 4 or 5 I would say. However while in Barcelona over New Years, it became an 8 and I had to leave the establishment

2 Likes

around 2. but when night falls my anxiety escalates into full paranoia thinking bad people will come and abuse me. so then is around 8.

1 Like

About a 7.5, I’m not comfortable around people mumbling, it’s usually hallucination city for me.

1 Like

2-3/10 everywhere I go. I’m fine around people.

2 Likes

5/10 for me I’d say

1 Like

With family 2-3. With other people with mental health problems that are ill enough to go to day centres about a 5. With the rest of people 8-9.

1 Like

Full 10 … i am super anxious…!!!

2 Likes

I’m a 7. I think I am getting better though.

1 Like

It depends, sometimes when it is full of people it is very high 8-9, other times the derealization is so strong that I’m like in another world and it is 2-3.

1 Like

If I am out with my husband or someone else, I usually feel more secure and stay around a 5. If I am by myself, I am around an 8 and am often feeling panicky.

2 Likes

If I can be to myself, for example in a lecture class, and only speak when I choose to then probably a 3-4.

If I’m expected to speak, for example to lab partners in class or directly to customers at work then I range anywhere from a 6 to a 9 depending on the situation.

Talking to coworkers = 6
Talking to angry customer= 9, borderline 10

2 Likes

Calmly hanging at ound family Im pretty constant 2.
Alone, assuming I’m not symptomatic at the time-0.

2 Likes

It depends on the situation. Sometimes walking into a busy store will put me at a 10, but then other times I can be in a packed train with people actually trying to talk to me and I’m only at a 5.

2 Likes

It depends. If I’m paranoid it’s like at 7. If I’m well then there usually isn’t any anxiety when it comes to being around people.

2 Likes

im assuming 10 is extremely anxious…if that’s the case im around a 7

Probably a 2 or 3.

1 Like

Normally I’m at a an 8, but L-Theanine lowers it down to a 5-6

1 Like