How a vegan diet can affect your body in the first year

So basically, cutting through the pro vegan hype of the article, it has its pluses and minuses.

I tried it before, it was symptoms driving it though. All I ate for the six months before being hospitalised was cous-cous, frozen mixed veg with cumin for flavour.

I was convinced that I was consuming the life energy of the animals I was eating, and that it was making my mind sick and provoking the demons attacks on me. I guess psychiatry’s callous move to put me on Olanzapine put the weight I lost back on - I was a skeleton by time I got to the hospital and they were really concerned.

I guess the simple version of the above is I got paranoid about eating meat and became a vegan for 6 months.

Now I just eat chicken breast and tuna as they’re from what I have read more healthy than other meats, as I am eating to try and still lose weight from Olanzapine three years on… I have no motivation to exercise

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.