šŸ” Welcome to the far_cry0 small cottage

Mostly you talk about your progress and difficulties during that timeā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m looking forward to it. Hopefully I donā€™t have to wait a month for an appointment.

2 Likes

I think cbt is more of a weekly thing. Donā€™t worry about thinking you have not much to say - it is the therapists job to bring the words out of you.

Not sure if tonightā€™s match means much.

2 Likes

Ask your dr for a referral then name drop it with therapistā€¦that will get you in faster! Good luck!

1 Like

@TheBest I went every fortnightā€¦ And for me it was like if there were no more topics to discuss then that would simply be the end of CBT. And also they tend to ask a lot of questions they did with me anyways so you donā€™t really run out of things to say

1 Like

@anon20613941 you still watching the game?

Thanks @anon90843118 Good info.

2 Likes

Yeah still watching it @TheBest. No goals so far

1 Like

Peter crouch just scored!

1 Like

Oh I missed it I was typing something. I always wondered why Hernandez always comes on late. Why does he not start?

1 Like

Youā€™re right. He always seem to play the super sub role. Not sure why. Donā€™t think itā€™s a fitness issue. He is pretty small so wonā€™t be that physical.

1 Like

Amazing goal by Caroll

1 Like

Damn, missed it!

Anyone awake ? ā€¦,.,.,

Hello @chemwex. Canā€™t sleep?

Yeah I canā€™t mine is a troubled mind

I get you. I canā€™t sleep either. Whatā€™s bothering you?

1 Like

Who is up guysā€¦ i just had my morning meal. . Take care and sleep wellā€¦!!

Good morning Wuz up

1 Like

Hi @anon98519533 waz up to u too. I am cooking pasta for me and my momā€¦!!! We will go to walk after sometimeā€¦holy cowā€¦ how long did u sleptā€¦ it has to be more then 6 hoursā€¦

1 Like

Right at 6 and 4 min

1 Like