šŸ” Welcome to the far_cry0 small cottage

Lukaku and Sanchez are solid. Pogba has been coming on as of late. I think they are headed in the right direction.

What do you think Man U needs most @anon20613941?

Itā€™s a boring Sunday. Just sitting here watching TV. I need to go clean my moms house. Donā€™t have no motivation. Itā€™s only 45 F here today. It was really nice yesterday. It was like 70. Illinois weather is crazy. Well, I guess it could be worse. We could have snow. Lol

1 Like

Iā€™ve been in Illinois for the summer. Iā€™m glad Iā€™ve never been there for the winter.

Iā€™d like to move to Florida or Arizona.

Florida is great. I lived in the northern part and the worst part about winter is a bit of frost. Summer wasnā€™t that bad. Great place.

Everything is fine. You?

2 Likes

Everything is great. Delusions arenā€™t that bad. Going to try cognitive behavioral therapy to see if I can do away with them for good.

3 Likes

Dude. @far_cry0 Iā€™m selling Fifa 18. I played it for month and now Iā€™m done with it.

1 Like

Okay if u are done with itā€¦ u can sell itā€¦!!! Put it on ebayā€¦???

1 Like

I did. Iā€™m selling it for under $23. I bought it for around $37.

1 Like

Okay thats a nice moveā€¦!!! Have u again applied for the jobā€¦

1 Like

Really all I can do right now is wash dishes. Thereā€™s nothing close to me where I can do that.

2 Likes

U tried atleastā€¦!!!

1 Like

Glad youā€™re betteršŸ¤—

1 Like

Lifted weights, went grocery shopping made lunch. Chillin atm

1 Like

What did you make for lunch?

@anon20613941 are you going to watch Saracens vs. Bath?

@far_cry0 does working bother you at all? Not sure how your situation is with your parents anymore.

1 Like

Hey just trying to simmer downā€¦things arenā€™t good here atm

1 Like

He ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  canā€™t understand I am sick!