Hospital Bag

I am packing an emergency bag because I’m a bit unstable right now not going just yet, just wondering What would you put in a bag to take to hospital ?

All I’d ever bring is flip flops and clothes. They gave me all the toiletries and stuff.

And make sure you have no strings on your pants or anything like that for safety reasons

1 Like

I always bring shampoo, because my hospital only has soap. They offer toothbrushes and toothpaste here, so I don’t think about that.
I also bring some handlotion, because my hands always get really dry there for some reason.

3 changes of clothes, enough nicotine products to last me until I can walk downtown and get more, a book, some knitting things if I’m allowed to have them, my computer, my chargers for the phone and such, and some colouring books and pens.

2 Likes

I remember this person she brought soooo much clothes.
I miss the hospital

2 Likes

T-shirts, socks, slips, tooth brush, tooth paste shampooing, a comb and bodymilk for example.

1 Like

When I was admitted I had literally nothing with me. I was also naked. I got a friend to bring in some clothes. And the psychologist there lent me a book.

1 Like

Pants that don’t have strings, comfortable shirts, socks, shoes without laces, underwear, pajamas, books to read

1 Like

It was a simpler time for me also

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.