Horribly Depressed Need Guidance

I think that is true, I ca’t go on antidepressants because they cause mania i me but I really think I can hadle it if I try and push through it because I just got a job, I can’t go into the hospital.

Are you on a mood stabilizer then? That sucks if it doesn’t help with the depression :confused:

I’m on Lamictal and Neurontin. I’m getting freaked by it.

i often see black holes, but you are the first other person who i have ever heard mention it. most people seemed to have no idea what i was talking about. how big are the holes that you see?

1 Like

I see them, too. They’re not huge, and they’re ringed with blue light.

1 Like

Huge but some are small. Do you thik they can get into another place?

do you think they are caused by depression? i always thought they were caused by resperidone since i never saw them b4 i was on it

I’m unsure but i wish they could take me to differet places

where do you want to go

Find out the truth about the universe so different dimensions

I don’t know the answer to that one. Like someone said, it sounds like your meds might need adjusted.

I don’t know what causes them, but they’re much worse when I’m depressed or under a lot of stress. They showed up about three years ago for me, when I was really not well. They were awful for a while, and while they’ve never totally gone away, they only happen rarely now.

I’m not on risperidone, but that doesn’t mean that isn’t what is causing them for you.

1 Like

I’m going on Haldol in addition to vraylar, lamictal, and neurontin. Last time he said hed do that if my prolems got worse

Well thats good that it happens less now

1 Like

haldo ■■■■ you got this

1 Like

I suffer from chronic suicidal depression, the ‘Black Dog’ I call it. When I feel it starting, I try to use the ‘tools’ my therapist taught me about to combat the onslaught. I no longer do what I always did because that didn’t help at all. I now have new strategies which I practice sometimes forcibly in order to prevent serious suffering. There exists numerous ways for me to take action in order to survive an episode. I used to let the expression call the shots but now I am in control instead and do things that keep me positive and focused so I don’t get stuck. A professional can assist you in developing a ‘toolbox’ you can use in your struggle to keep the depression at bay. Very helpful.

1 Like

Basics for me are get out of the house and go for a walk and have a shower. May feel like pushing through a huge brick wall but you will feel better. Even if it takes you all day get these two things done. Gets easier after a few days like going up a huge hill eventually you do come down from the hill and gets a lot easier.

1 Like

Dimensions and the Universe don’t have the answers we all seek. Or the love we all crave. I wish you the best. God bless.