Homicidal voices drive me nuts

Yes maybe but my psychiatrist didn’t suggest it

I had exactly that feeling when my relapse was at its worst. hang in there your strong to be able to survive this, gotta prove the voices wrong and get strenght from it.

1 Like

I am stronger than the voices. I hope so

If my father was more understanding, he would have taken me to hospital many times during these years. He doesn’t understand the severity of my episodes. He says “call your pdoc” "

And pdoc is proud because with his devotion to haldol, he cures everyone and keeps us schizophrenics out of the hospital.
I have tried 10 antipsychotics.

Should I defy psychiatrist and go immediately to the hospital?

1 Like

I feel the worst, almost the worst, feeling I ever had. I wish someone could drive me to the hospital.

Only go if your a danger to yourself or others and your planning a murder. Personally I think you’ll be ok you just need to get over the hump that’s what the nurses told me and they were right,the feeling always plateaus and comes down

1 Like

And I can’t eat anymore. Everything has a weird taste

Maybe it’s due to this fockin cloudy day today.
Maybe tomorrow I will be better.
Anyways I took a prn benzo and I am better.
But my mind is full of graphic scenes

1 Like

I get violent scenes too but I just let them flow out of my mind as quick as they come in. Like passing cars. Good I think you’ll be ok om.Hope your ok, I’m always here for you

1 Like

Thanks, dear friend.
But this is different.
In the past i had violent, homicidal, suicidal thoughts coming and passing. No problem at all.
But now I am obsessed, my imagination paints my mind with blood etc. Voices never stop

1 Like

I know It’s different to the other times but I think your just focusing on them and making them real. Try to distract yourself, even for a few seconds. You’ve been trough tough times before and peresevered, but As I said before if you think your gonna start planning something I’d go to the ER.

1 Like

If I start planning, I will be too deep in the madness hole. I want to eliminate these voices right now

1 Like

They sound like they have a hold of you today. I’d go the ER om or call your pdoc

1 Like

I can’t describe here the violent images I have.

I can’t call now, it’s midday, and he maybe relaxes or sleeps. I will call him in the afternoon

1 Like

Here in Greece, we consider this time of the day very respectable. Greeks sleep or eat with their families

2 Likes

Haha the lazy baastard sleeping during the day?

1 Like

Oh sorry I didn’t know apologies

1 Like