Hobbies! what are yours?

Yea One of My Favorites By Those Twoā€¦ . ā€¦ :100:

So I just looked up the definition of hobby,

Things u enjoy n do regularly

I really donā€™t have a list

Watercolour painting
Researching
Walking in the mornings when thereā€™s a nice fresh atmosphere around
I donā€™t devote much time to any of these but as of recent times, I have been doing them regularly thouuu

That is it :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Oh the joys of depressionā€¦

2 Likes

I have three hobbies that I do almost everyday.

The first one is reading. I read both books and news. By reading everyday I feel connected to the authors and the world in general.

My second hobby is drinking teas. I drink teas everyday and have done lots of experiments on them. In the morning I drink green teas, in the afternoon I usually brew a pot of self-making black tea which consists of gojiberrys, chamomiles, and two types of ceylon teas.

The third hobby is go long distance walking in the parks at dusk.

2 Likes

Drinking tea is so relaxing. :slight_smile:

Keep reading and exercising, too!

2 Likes

I totally forgot to mention pipe smoking. I love researching different tobacco blends and acquire various pipes.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to save the entire world. Soon as I figure out how to open this damn bottle of ketch-up.

2 Likes

Donā€™t forget those pickle jars and spaghetti sauce jars too. :wink:

1 Like

Is an Addiction to Any Type of Consumption a Hobby, or an Addiction?.

Or Both (???).

Maybe an Addiction to Consuming Hobbies (???)ā€¦ . ā€¦ :100:

I love the following:

• Puzzle books/magazines
  • Long stitch
  • Listening to music
  • Free cell or mine sweeper on computer
  • Baking cakes
  • Adult colouring in
  • Reading
  • Watching lifestyle programmes
2 Likes

heineken
parliments
music
cigars
cleaning-making a mess
golf
studying medicine
trading the stock market
instagram
this blog
dachshunds
Gucci

1 Like

Long walks, to read, to write and music!

1 Like

What do I do all the time that I enjoy doing? First and foremostā€¦ spending time with my wife. Then learning about, keeping informed about and thinking about the financial markets, trading and the economy. I have been doing ā€œfinancial marketsā€ to some degree for most of 29 of the last 39 years, excluding my acute phase years. I also love spending time with our two dogs and long walks on British Columbia Canada beaches. I used to do a lot of sailing and boating along the BC and Washington state coasts but I donā€™t do that anymore.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.