Hobbies Thread

Web browsing is pretty great. I suppose it makes smart people smarter and dumb people dumber, LOL. That’s from a meme I saw, I think on these forums.

I also like PC gaming and 3x3 Rubix solving.

What hobbies would you like to share?

3 Likes

Watercolour painting.

2 Likes

Browsing too, watching old shows i liked as a kid and some shows i haven’t watched and also movies, listening to music and drawing.

1 Like

I like making bowties when I can. And picking some bluegrass/jazz guitar.

3 Likes

I love my vactions. I’m going to italy for 9 days in October.

2 Likes

I loved the Fairly Oddparents. I would like to buy a DVD box set but can only find a few that only cover one season.

1 Like

Whenever my daughters complain about their cellphones I say…

"You know what I had when I was your age…do ya?!

BALL IN A CUP!!!

(I’m old)

3 Likes

Fairly Oddparents was great, i liked Danny Phantom too which was made by the same guy.

1 Like

I enjoy crafts such as knitting. I also enjoy listening to fiction and non-fiction audiobooks.

1 Like

at the moment my hobbies are my dog training and on here

1 Like

4 Likes

I can’t consentrate on Netflix

1 Like

My hobby is food. 5636363

2 Likes

Based on my BMI, so is mine.

3 Likes

I thought you were going to say “back in my day, we had it so tough that we used chisel and stone to send text messages”. :grimacing:

5 Likes

Boom roasted 53663636

4 Likes

Photography. Cooking. Writing. Walks outside. Amateur brodcasting. Retro video gaming. Playing exercise games on my Oculus. Reading trashy fiction.

That’s the current list.

3 Likes

I’m into amateur filmmaking, watching and collecting movies, collecting CD’s, going for walks to the library when weather permits, snuggling with my furbaby, listening to classical radio, and I collect t-shirts and hats. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Other than media Im into watches, just got into bracelets, cooking, been doing Duolingo lately to learn spanish, and the newest thing other than Duolingo is pictured below. I skated growing up and love being on a board. Schizophrenia took my prime skate years and I was devastated by that for a long time. I used to dream of skating a lot and would wake up seriously yearning to start again. I even set a goals and one was at twenty nine that I would lose the weight and pick it back up by 30. I’m now 35 and it finally doesnt have the pull like it used to - at least jumping of ■■■■ and doing tricks. I ended up “discovering” or realizing how dope longboarding is. My moms got some long gentle sloped hills that I do runs down. I got full pads and a helmet for practicing slides and stuff. Here’s the board. And a picture of my watch and bracelets.

Km

My finger looks weird in the photo but it’s a normal index finger

3 Likes

My hobby is my work.

I will be starting up again 1st August (I hope)

Apart from that I like to go on walks with my dog

2 Likes