Hobbies become obsessions that i have too little drive to dedicate time to

it seems every hobby i pick up i become obsessed where i am thinking about it all the time. only problem is that i have so little motivation and drive that i cant put time into them, this ends up making me kind of frustrated because i feel like any free time not being used doing my hobby is wasted time. its like i want to do stuff but end up laying in bed most of the time and get burnt out within like 10 minutes when i actually do anything

1 Like

I don’t know what your hobbies are. For many people social media became a hobby. I like writing and reading which makes the forum ideal for my hobby. When i wouldn’t be here i think i would go to Quora.

1 Like

Lol i used to do that, but then i kinda got obsessed with time management. Now everything i wanted to do has a strict time limit but i try to do a bit of them every day

1 Like

This is my current relationship with photography. It’s been over half a year since I’ve pulled out a camera body for anything I would consider serious. It’s just been a frustrating year where everything has been getting in the way of time off in the mountains or prairies. Last year’s vacation kept getting chewed up by my wife’s ailing parents. This year’s first week off just got eaten up by the move. Very frustrating.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.