Schizophrenia.com

Hobbies and Collections

I used to use alot of guitar tabs but kinda find it more fun to play by ear

1 Like

I enjoy drawing painting when I’m in a good mood or got caffeine in my system. I also enjoy walking around town or in our local park when I’m in a good mood. Swimming is good too but ■■■■■■■■ lockdown makes that a no. Right now I’m searching for jobs as my main preoccupation. Also preparing for interviews which is really hard to do cos I have so little amazing evidence of achievements at work.

3 Likes

I’ve heard the T2i was worthy. I’ve got a large collection of retro and antique cameras, mostly in storage right now. Miss having a home with the space to display them. I compromised on space by donating the higher end darkroom kit to some historical museums, but the cameras stayed with me.

2 Likes

Yeah, I have a Bilbo figure and a Frodo figure on my coffee table.

2 Likes

I collect games and game systems as in paper and pencil type games. I don’t really get a chance to play them but I like to read game rules and like tactical and most wargames and rpg’s. I had a really good collection that I gave away when I was coming down off psychosis. Boy did I regret that later.

So these days I try to keep it to a couple of games so have D&D, warhammer 40k and flames of war. Found a local game club and hope to play 40k there when I have enough money to field a playable list.

6 Likes

I don’t really collect tangible things but I have a quite a few interests and hobbies. Like: practicing piano, yoga, prayer and meditation on a regular, frequent basis. Also reading, studying Spanish per app, cooking, attending Mass or watching it on YouTube during covid 19. This website. Volunteering when covid is over.

3 Likes

CDs, books, Weirdly enough crystals at one point, used to sand and polish them into shapes… Gave them to my mother.

2 Likes

The forum turned out to be good tool to pass time. I listen to the radio or watching youtube. My hobby is still smoking, i love it. I collect coins and books of my interest.

3 Likes

Collections:

1. Vinyl Records
  2. Comic Books
  3. Tobacco Pipes

Hobbies:

1. Smoking Tobacco Pipes
  2. Smoking Cigars
  3. Video Games
  4. Reading
  5. Listening to Music
  6. Various Board and Other Games