Hmm the KFC Alien

I swear there is a alien that beams into all our heads to eat KFC. Every now and then I get a craving for KFC. I get KFC and hate and regret buying it. Then six month later I get the craving again and go through the same vicious cycle again and again.

Hmmm you’re probably right. Speaking of which…

1 Like

That’s delusional. It isn’t aliens. It’s the government, trying to placate the masses with fatty foods so they don’t rebel.

1 Like

Oh if you can’t trust the governments of the world who can you trust? :smirk:

2 Likes

Trust in the lizard people living in the Earth’s core! Lizard people 2016!

4 Likes

This is my kinda humor :grinning: I used to wonder if Wendy’s put hungry powder on their fries because I’d always get hungrier after eating em lol

1 Like

I’ve been told on the highest authority that I’m one of the lizard people. Your support means a lot to me.

6 Likes

I’ve always wanted to tell people that but have felt too chicken :slight_smile:

4 Likes

There’s a pizza monster in my stomach, he killed the kfc alien

5 Likes

I was training to be chef when I first got ill. One of my lectures said there was a chemical to suppress the full feeling. Was said to be use in places like mcdonalds, burger king etc etc. Buy a burger there and you need large fries and large drink to feel like you’ve actually eaten. Which if you buy a hamburger someplace or make your own you feel like have at least eaten something. Even if you are still feeling hungry.

1 Like

Frikken ty! I thought so

So do I blame my AP for this extra 20 pounds or the Aliens,the hungry powder, the chemical, the lizard people or all the above?
With all that against me, I’ll never get this blub off

1 Like

Wow this thread covered a lot quickly…can anyone trump lizard men in the center of the earth…I sure can’t…so are they aliens who borrowed there…or are they like dinosaurs pushed…underground…who developed human traits…despite crocs not evolving much since dinosaurs…or…my bad I dug too deep…now any who read this are susceptible to their gender gun ray… dar thing …that turns your junk into KFC chicken…and full circle…your welcome…lol

1 Like