Schizophrenia.com

Historical memories of the past

Back in March 1987 at the age of 19 I was in Moscow and I stayed at the hotel Intourist. It was said to be the KGB hotel. It is still around. My former US woman complained about food they had had when they had visited the Soviet Union in the 1980s. but I must say that I ate very well at this hotel. It is my view that although Russia has banned some Western food, food still be good in Russia as it was in the Soviet Union.

My ex spent a month in Russia when we were together in our teens and had a good time but found some things very strange. Like she was sitting on a stone bench one day and her Russian friends commented that she must not want to have babies since she was sitting on this particular type of stone…whaaaa?

I have not been that far (Russia)…

But for anything else especially the Web archive, consider: http://archive.org/web/

I had managed to recover a photo before. Taken during when I was a college student. This PC was equipped with Intel 486DX2-66 CPU. On top of the tower casing was 14.4kbps dial-up modem. On the table was Panasonic 24-pin dot matrix printer. Yeah, those good old stuffs.

1 Like

My system in 1988 was a little older and larger. I got it from Hong Kong through one Finnish supplier.

This my Moscow trip was memorable in many ways. I had my first sexual intercourse there with Olga. Yes, I was quite old, 19 years, but this is the way it went. Later I heard that Olga had gone to Italy and I went to America.