Highs and lows

High - my kids are here for the evening

Low - my adult son came by and is in such distress and even said he’d be better off dead. My heart is aching for him.

High: I had a day off, and didn’t bring any work home with me! I feel so relaxed!

Low: all the work will still be there on Monday.

High: My husband and I visited my mom, and my brother, his wife, and daughter happened to stop by. My sister in law is really friendly and I like her. My brother said glad you are doing better.
Low: I spent several weeks in mental hospitals in October through early December. Now I am better.

1 Like

High: I was very productive today because I woke up early

Low: I woke up early because I had a horrifying nightmare and was too scared to go back to sleep.

My high is God has been good to me…seriously gooood. I’m happier then I’ve ever been!

My low is knowing there will be highs and LOWS

1 Like

Highs - my kids are easy to please when it comes to supper and tonight the jets play the kings

Lows - I didn’t get my curry pho soup done yet and I still haven’t cleaned the bathroom or changed my bedding

1 Like

High - finished my Digital Painting exercise

Low - family had a huge fight

1 Like

High: I made delicious chili!

Low: I didn’t do much else

High: My cousin came to visit.

Low: I haven’t showered in two days.

1 Like

High - I got my glasses prescription

Low - I’m so worried about that stupid stress test tomorrow I feel like I’m losing my mind

1 Like

High: I didnt overeat this week

Low:
I dunno :slight_smile:
Maybe I should be sleeping more but not sure about that

1 Like

High - I am proud that i organized and participated in a training for peer support.

Low - I still feel i am bad and unworthy and horrible and not good enough.

1 Like

High: I got to talk to my sister today

Low: working from home means I sometimes go days without leaving the house, and it’s depressing.

2 Likes

High: My goddaughter came over for a sleepover and slept in the guest room by herself all night! She usually ends up on in my room on a mattress on the floor.

Low: Mr. Star is sick, and he’s been sleeping away our last shopping day before Christmas!

Do u go for walks when it gets too repetitive doing work from home?
I’m considering doing that to distract me from bad habits, someone mentioned it on here, it sounds so obvious but I never actually did it.

1 Like

Yeah, except that it’s freezing where I live.

1 Like

High - I get to have supper with my kids minus Emma

Low - minus Emma due to stupid slippery highways

1 Like

High - started my day with 20 minutes meditation

Low - many spasms through my body.

1 Like

High - I got my salary and december money and my holiday started! Jeeej!

Low - still ruminating about all my evil deeds. I want a do-over in life, i think i could do better a second time.

1 Like

High - my son gives his life a 9.7 grade (0-10, 10 being the best)

Low - I give my life a 1. A few months ago id have given it a 7, hope that comes back one day.

1 Like