Schizophrenia.com

Highs and lows

Schizophrenia, same as most people here.

High: I’m getting some Thai pineapple fried rice for dinner tonight.

Low: I’ve been feeling off and am worried about getting depressed.

High - my kids are happy and fed

Low - I’m feeling depression creeping in on me

High:- I’ve been consistent with my routine and gym. Even though I don’t know the what long term effects these medications have I still want to be as healthy as possible. I’ve been feeling good and my sleep has gotten better since I started Mirtazapine.

Low:- Don’t know what my low is but everything is running smoothly.

Really, you are high functioning aren’t you?

High: played with my son, he gives me joy and love in the hardest times.
Low: still depressed.

High - hockey game tonight

Low - feel depression trying to grab hold and there isn’t much I can do about it

What a brilliant idea for a thread @ninjastar.

My high for the week is that I had a really productive session with my psychologist and am feeling really positive about making a big step forward in my life and applying to do some voluntary work.

My low point is that I am in a lot of (physical) pain from endometriosis which gets me down a bit.

High: I made a yummy tapioca with chicken breast, cheese and creamcheese.

Low: I didn’t do enough physical exercises this week and I didn’t take care of my diet. I’m studying on how to overcome it though.

I don’t like the labels of high and low functioning. I do well with some things, and not so well with others. I have been fortunate enough to find a very effective medication regimen for myself, with minimal side effects. I’ve also learned a lot of tricks and coping skills through years of therapy. I’ve had schizophrenia for sixteen years, and OCD for my whole life, so I’ve spent a long time learning how to overcome mental health struggles.

High: I got my full-spectrum bulb set back up today, and should be feeling the effects within a few days.

Low: I’m feeling pretty depressed, despite having a productive day. I’m annoyed that doing the responsible things didn’t produce the serotonin I was hoping for.

Highs:
My friend shared with me something scary that she’s been struggling with. It’s sad but I’m proud of her for opening up.

Low:
I’m struggling with school really bad! I didn’t think I’d be so horrible at graphic design.

High: watched 30 minutes of an online course I applied.

Low: indecision. I don’t know if I go out with family tomorrow or stay at home in order to finish some important tasks.

High: Mr. Star’s company holiday party was tonight and we got to have a fun night with friends and free food

Low: I hurt my ankle, and wasn’t able to dance as much as I like.

High - being with my family

Low - feeling anxious and not accomplishing a single thing today

High - I got to see my granddaughter for an hour today

Low - the other 23 hours

High: I visited my parents and son.
Low: I hate myself for my self destructive habits, my past promiscuity, and have religious fears over that.

High: I got to visit a friend today

Low: I feel like there is a pressure in my head, and it’s keeping me sleepy all day.

High: I went to church today.

Low: I didn’t do anything else today.

High: Got to really talk to my mom (out of the house) and express all my frustrations and have them validated.

Low: Had to run a bunch of unnecessary errands for my mother in law.