Highs and lows

High
I cant wait to move out in a way

Low
Been sleeping too little

3 Likes

Low: I cancelled my therapy appointment for tonight as too much going on today.

High: I helped my Dad do more sheetrocking and i bought a full size nice accordion for cheap.

:angry:

:blush:

Note to self: you now respect anyone who hangs sheetrock on ceilings for a job. 44 pounds of hell.

1 Like

High: had a productive day at work, bought a nice dress and booked a holiday.
Low: delusions and guilty feelings yesterday evening, mind going a little awry again. Got it back in line though.

1 Like

High…its my daughter’s birthday today. She’s 15

Low…still having pain and didn’t get things done.

2 Likes

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

1 Like

High: I got to see my godchild and have a fun afternoon at the library

Low: I just got over a bad case of food poisoning, and I was unable to keep my meds down for three days. Now I have to readjust to them again.

2 Likes

High: I picked up groceries so we have lots of food for the week and then some

Low: I’m having chest and shoulder pains and it’s making me feel anxious

2 Likes

High: I got out of the house a little bit on Sunday, hiked and went on a picnic with my husband.

Low: I’m not going to be able to make it home for Christmas and I don’t know how to break it to my family.

4 Likes

High : got paid today and ran all my errands and put lights on our Christmas tree all this morning, cooked spaghetti last night and tons of leftovers.

low: I’m broke for a week and a half now…

4 Likes

My high this week is today. I felt like I was walking on water. Like I was floating on faith. I was functioning at a higher level.

My low is this morning. I went a little nuts. All I had to do was be comfortable, but i kept fearing that I wouldn’t get comfortable, and I’d lose something, like my progress in life, in myself. I went out anyway nearly terrified of people and my own thoughts, my mind, my pyhce was acting really weird. I was barely holding it together until I got to the pharmacy and got some good medication that helped. Yeah today was extreme.

GO TO THE HOSPITAL!!! Those are signs of a heart attack!!!

2 Likes

High: at 36 i have finally begun to master setting boundaries assertively in confrontational situations. I still expect scary responses, but saying no assertively seems to work loads better than complying and shutting down my own feelings.

Low: I felt very guilty last week about not learning the above earlier and getting into all sorts of bad situations because of that.

1 Like

It’s less intense now and they treat people like crap at the hospital

High:I took my daughter to see the Nutcracker movie.
Low: The engine light came on in my husband’s car so I’m stressed out again and the voices are really loud in my head now.

1 Like

For yesterday

High: I graduated my trauma therapy group and I actually feel graduated!

Low: I’m still a bit moody from the three days I went with no meds, and I’m sleepy from readjusting to them.

2 Likes

High: I celebrated out local festivity with my family. I spoke to my nurse about my feelings and they might finally start up help.

Low: I am going deeper into depression, feeling unforgivable for the mistakes i made in life. Hoped it was just pms, but i still feel hopeless.

1 Like

High: I have 3 possible new job outlooks.
Low: I still find it hard to find things to do at home.

2 Likes

High: Getting a little alone time while my mother in law is at the doctor

Low: Getting my mother in law out of the house is a hassle, getting her back in in a couple hours is going to be difficult too.

1 Like

High:finally reached a settling point in life for the time. All I have to do is stay comfortable and be at ease. I just focus on maintaining my lifestyle, and taking care of myself

Low: I’m bored not stretching much. Life would be pointless right now if I didn’t have some prize at the end of this life.

1 Like

What do you take meds for?