Highs and lows

High: I’m back home from my business trip and got to see Mr. Star for the first time in a week!

Low: he’s starting his overnight schedule today, so I’ll still be sleeping alone until Friday :disappointed:

4 Likes

Twinkies are toxic, it isn’t a wonder. They’re about as flammatory as you can get…

I get that, I’m kinda alone some, too. It’s amazing how self sufficient you can be when apart. Best of luck, and hopefully your illness causes problems in this lifestyle change

maybe divorces are more civilized these days

I know that my mom has never met my dad’s daughter

and my dad has never met her adopted sons

it would be weird for us to all hang out together

but we did do it somewhat at my daughter’s graduation

but it was terribly uncomfortable.

Maybe it is different for us…We were never married. We didnt split up because we hated eachother, but there were just some minor things that didnt match and it was mostly (90%?) bad circumstances - him being recently widowed and still mourning, me being still fearful and getting psychotic because of my sons father. Also, the kids were so small they cant remember us being a couple.

Sorry your parents were so uncomfortable together.

Lows: lucifer talks to me and tempts me.
But with no success.
I have dizziness and vertigo, probably because of the antidepressant or due to the high doses of 3 antipsychotics

High: my mood is ok.

what would the kids think if the two of you did get back together?

I know for me, I liked my stepdad a whole lot better than my dad

1 Like

I’ve thought about that and I’m not really sure. I don’t even know what my ex would think of it, perhaps he’d find it a very weird proposal. :wink: Even more: I dont know what I myself feel for sure.

I think all would depend on how we would communicate things and how fast we would blend families. I know the girl specificly asked her dad to find a stepmum. Also she was seeking a bit of affection the last time, cuddling and playing games with a “us girls…”-theme. My son, I’m not sure, I think he’d be ambivalent. He might like having a man around and this specific guy is very stable, organised and reliable so might bring stability into our lives. I do think he’d have a bit of a hard time with jealousy, sharing me.

2 Likes

High; We are in the middle of a bathroom renovation that’s going well and I’m staying busy with work. Voices are barely there and feeling functional.

Low; I still have the feeling that there is something about this illness that’s otherworldly

2 Likes

I got my budget done for the financial services lady. So glad it is a free service.

The after affects of the 7 teeth extractions are not good. They say days 3 and 4 are the most painful. I am so sick of pudding.

3 Likes

Highs:
I am tackling my homework.

Lows:
I am going to be really broke next month :frowning:

1 Like

High: Had a good laugh with some friends in a discord server
Low: I am so broke it hurts

2 Likes

my high today is scouring the kitchen

my low is I haven’t done much else.

2 Likes

High: No alcohol since the 25th of October.

Low: I’m being very indecisive. I cannot make up my mind on anything.

:slight_smile:

:rage:

3 Likes

Low: I didn’t sleep last night, so I needed my friends to drive me to my therapy appointment today. I feel very disabled today. It’s a low day.

High: my friends invited me over for dinner, and I spent the evening reading stories to their kid and watching dumb shows with them instead of home alone.

4 Likes

High: I got a four day weekend for a job that’s paying me more than I have been (Which isn’t all that much but still good by my standards)

Low: My sister for the past few years has held her attendance at holiday celebrations to ransom. My mother is sad about that. I’m beginning to resent my selfish sisters.

1 Like

High: I got a job offer over a month ago lined up for after graduation.

Low: I thought if I got my life together I would stop thinking about suicide but still am just like I have been for the past six years. Also I’m scared I won’t pass one of my classes cuz I got a B- on the midterm.

4 Likes

Low: I’ve been suffering depression and hallucinations again even though I’ve been hallucination free for more than a month.
High: I’ve lost weight this week from my diet!
Also, I love this thread.

4 Likes

High: My husband sent me a beautiful, exotic flower bouquet as just a surprise to say thank you for taking care of the house and his mother.

Low: I can’t get my mother in law to go to bed early enough and its messing with my sleep schedule.

2 Likes

high: doing better!

low: it might get bad again :weary:

3 Likes