Highly anxious tonight

For some reason tonight I am not sleepy like I usually am and am highly anxious with fear. This has happened several nights in a row though which is definitley not my norm for the past few months. I have posted recently in the past few days about what has been going on with me a bit but not this end of it. Its just a very unkind feeling with slight depression mixed in. I guess I just felt like venting and to know if anyone else knows this feeling?

1 Like

I totally know that feeling. I am always anxious. I vary between tolerable and disabled because of it. I also have severe anxiety with depression. Sad and anxious is a shytty combo. I feel your pain and I hope it gets better for you soon.

1 Like

Thank you its nice to know Im not alone. Its like Im afraid of not just my usual fears and paranoias but the whole entire world

I hear ya. Not only am I paranoid because of my delusion which scares the shyt out of me but I also am just anxious, uneasy and scared a lot of the time with no apparent cause. I take Vistaril for anxiety. It does help a little bit but not a ton. I also get sad about life and about being anxious all the time ironically. I think it is common for anxiety and depression to co-exist and feed off each other.

1 Like

I have the same exact issues. My delusions are what are scariest, but being scared in general isnt fun either especially mixed with depression sometimes.

1 Like