Highlights of your day

for me it was feeding the five ronnies and mushroom the well pampered and over fed pet sheep in the next paddock, they are always a laugh. they follow you around.
and ronnie no 1 thinks he is a dog !!
take care

2 Likes

The highlight of my day was being able to get out and take several walks, totaling about 4 miles.

I’ve had the flu for a week and haven’t had enough energy to walk. So it felt GREAT to be able to get out and enjoy the sunshine and warmth.

Blessings,

Anthony

5 Likes

i am glad you are feeling better, and four miles i am impressed.
take care

2 Likes

Thanks sith! Walking is my everything. My therapy, my entertainment (of course with some cool music on my iPod), and my exercise. It always makes it a great day!

Sounds like you had a good one too!

Blessings,

Anthony

2 Likes

@radmedtech I am glad to hear that your feeling better. It’s great that you’re still keeping up the pace and the spring weather is in your favor.

It’s 5:00 a.m. where I’m sitting.
The highlight of my day so far is the wind shifted and my sis and I have quit sneezing. So it is allergies.

My sis is working her morning shift of Early Morning Lap Swim, when she gets home at 8:30 a.m. we’re going out for blueberry pancakes. We both get paid today, and it’s supposed to be windy with upper 70’s as the temp…

Surf’s UP. :sunny: :ocean: :surfer:

3 Likes

my dinner! always loved my food LOL

1 Like

we went to Burger King and had a burger with fries then nipped across the road and bought a ROKU 3 then came home and i was been playing with it for a while and i like it, then we went to Mac D’s at night,

luckily i have felt a lot better than i did yesterday and this morning, maybe talking about it does help :thumbsup:

2 Likes

glad your feeling better daydreamer burgers make me happy too lol

2 Likes

Despite having a pretty rough day I got an email in response to the one I sent saying I could change my degree path and keep my reduced fees, which is a weight off my shoulders, this means I don’t have to trudge through a degree that’s causing me a lot of grief so I can change and do the modules I want to do, with little finance issues and hopefully get a better degree :slight_smile:

Also my mum coming home that makes me very happy everyday!

3 Likes

I layed unconscious for a long time, it was wonderful.

1 Like

I had my conflicting final moved to Saturday. I finished my homework and quizzes for math. I thought there was a party for students, but it was just for veterans and active military. I watered my garden.
It’s more of a highlight reel.

3 Likes

My day started off rough. I had ECT this morning and only had three hours of sleep before I went due to the anxiety of it. Once there I had horrible anxiety. My pulse was 124 despite taking a Klonopin before I left. I was glad I did it and conquered my fear. I wish it didn’t cause me so much anxiety because it has been such a godsend. My night was really good. I went out with my boyfriend. I like him a lot. He always pays for everything, pulls my chair out for me, and always lets me go first. We shared a kiss when he picked me up and dropped me off. I want to kiss him longer but he only does it for a second, but I guess we’re still getting to know each other so it’s cool.

2 Likes

11;18 PM - I haven’t had one yet. Oh, yeah - talking to my brother about thinking about getting a mobile sometime around my birthday.

2 Likes

This is an older thread, but when it popped up, it was just at the right time.

Yesterday I finally met my girlfriend’s Dad for real, not in passing conversation. Plus, it’s official to him that I’m more then just a neighbor.

The highlight, we had a pretty good conversation and he used to be a swimmer in high school.

What blew me away was when my girlfriend told me that her Dad is pretty easy going with guys she dates… it’s her brother who gets over protective. I can relate perfectly. (I haven’t met that particular brother yet.)

2 Likes

I love walking
I try to walk 40 minutes every morning
today I got up late so did no walk.
tomorrow I will get back into it
the highlight of my day is going to be a jacket potato with cheese

1 Like