Hi the one

Have you ever felt true love, love of your life
Me I haven’t

2 Likes

I have. More than once. It never lasted.

1 Like

Love is great but I think a lot of it is hubbub. People can swear to be together forever then divorce in a year. That’s not to be pessimistic about human relations but I think some people are expecting a spouse to be their everything.

I heard bishop sheen say that couples make some promises they can’t keep like : I promise to make you happy. Noones perfect. There will be fights etc and I think most end up disappointed when they see that their spouse is flawed as we all are.

There’s only one who can truely bring us happiness.

1 Like

I’ve never been in love. I don’t know how it feels.

yeah hes inside my heart and known as GOD and is much better than humans and youre right im the only one who has schizophrenia everyone else is some kind of agent and this site doesnt allow you to talk about certain things which is why i know what this site is

Yes, often, love is a kind of benign, healthy psychotic episode.

In my dreams i am often falling in love again with ex girlfriends. Then i wake up, happy.

No, not yet at least

Yes, I love myself. I know this sounds narcistic and egotistical. I love my fat a**. I took a long time to realize that if you don’t love yourself, you can’t love others. I love myself but have not found anybody else to love. I conclude that loving myself is a priority. Life with sz is difficult and miserable. I know, misery loves company. But, I need no one. I am happy with myself since I have learned to love who I am. I’m free now and have nobody to take care of. This is best for me. I have a hard enough time taking care of myself so why bother with anybody else.

1 Like

I agree. When I got married about thirty years ago I realized the most thing I wanted from my husband was him taking good care of himself as well as respecting himself.

I would be interested in, like any person would, to feel true love one day of any capacity. For now, I don’t even know if I’ve ever felt true love of any capacity.

I do like the idea that I truly love myself though, but somehow I actually think I’m doing something wrong in that department.

And, whether I actually will experience true love of any capacity one day is another question. I think it depends if I can figure out how to truly love myself, for starters.

Not like that what u r saying. The psychic said I haven’t met my soulmate yet but I will so that’s good she said right.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.