Hi need help

I am in another state and worried about my safety. People are scaring me saying I will die soon. Can someone please help me .

Are you just visiting?

Hi @LazyandCrazy, I am with my sis, and she probably will not take me to the hospital. But what is going on is makes me so worried and anxious.

I don’t know how to help. I have fears for my safety as well and when I’ll die and how. It troubles me every day.

1 Like

Sorry you’re going through this too. But thank you for your reply.

1 Like

If you are not well seek medical help immediately you will not overcome buy thinking about it and analysing it’s a disease and needs to be treated with medication

living in fear is very typical for us

and it’s very hard.

Long life to you, friend. It’ll be alright.

1 Like

Hi @crazy_dancer_arcade_pro, it is difficult for me to seek medical help right now am traveling and anxious being around people and afraid of people reading my mind.

1 Like

Thanks @Daze. I pray a long life to you too.

1 Like

It’s only get treated with medication…

1 Like

Ok it probably does.

1 Like

There is no other way discovered jet

1 Like

Just have yourself a cup of coffee and a snack and relax.

I hope you get the meds you need to get stable again…you are in a situation that sounds precarious when you are ill…stick to your sisters’ side.

1 Like

Coffee is likely to increase anxiety. I’d recommend against that.

Maybe herbal tea such as chamomile tea would be relaxing.

1 Like

I wasn’t aware…Good to know.

That’s a good idea @Moonbeam. Also magnesium calm might help.

What often helps me a bit is a warm cup of milk. It’s not like a med helping but just takes the edge off

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.