Hi! My introduction to the group :)

Hi everybody! I’m Julia from mid-easter Europe. When I was 18 yo I was diagnosed first with paranoid syndrome in the hospital. Since this time, I have been taking aripripazole 15mg. Three years of remission and then I withdrew my meds by myself. Eventually, I became manic for two month. My doctor said I probably have schizoaffective disorder.

But now I feel quite well, sometimes I’m a little depressed but I found a job (a lovely job with disabled teenager) and I have a lot of friends (some of they I met on polish forum on fb about shizophrenia, they are great people! @Nessime <3 ) My boyfriend and family support me and I think it’s very important.

I love art, good music, travels and spending my time outside (running, rollerskating or mountain climbing). I hope I’ll meet here a lot amazing people, I’ll improve my english and learn new stuff. :slight_smile:

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

8 Likes

Hi Welcome to the forums again.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome. :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi and thanks :slight_smile:
Witaj you well with the group!

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the fourm :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!!!

1 Like

Welcome to a little place I call no where land. Stay here as long as it help and for as long as you like to be here.

Welcome. Good to have you :wolf::wolf::wolf:

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.