Schizophrenia.com

Hi I'm new

My name is Anastasia and I live in Gastonia, North Carolina. I am 20 years old and I live with my parents. I was diagnosed with schizophrenia and its been a long journey hearing voices seeing things and being paranoid about everything. A lot of my delusions are about god and how people are after me wanting to hurt me. So I found this website hoping to talk to some people that go through the same thing and get good advice. So hello:)

Hi,

Welcome to the site. I think you’ll find it a helpful and supportive place.

Welcome, Anastasia! That’s a beautiful name. I hope you find support and advice here. I know it’s been a godsend to me!

Blessings,

Anthony

Welcome. I hope you will like it here. :slight_smile:

Hi. Isn’t there a story about a woman named Anastasia who was lost royalty and got found? Is that the idea behind your choice of posting name? Fascinating.
Anyway, welcome. And congratulations for being able to stay with your folks. I never could !!!

Yea I like here so far. Yea she was a Russian princess. That’s all I know.

Welcome Anastasia. There are a lot of supportive people here. I hope you enjoy your time on here. I used to have paranoia really bad, and I thought people were out to get me too, and I had a lot of delusions.

Wlecome @Anastasia42, I like your name, I also think you’ll find help and support here.

Thanks yall I am liking the site so far and its been helpful to some things.

Welcome hunni. We all have a lot of the same problems so hopefully Ull find theunderstanding and support u need here. Always hhere for a chat. Xxx

i thought i would say hi.
take care

Hi, I’m old…

Can we swap hallucination stories?

Hello and welcome.

I hope you get some of the answer’s your looking for.

welcome to the site, Anastasia! I hope you will find this place helpful and if you ever need anything, message me i dont bite :smile:

-Rin