Hi, I'm new to this website. Anybody wanna chat?

Hi, my name is Fanch and I live in Ireland

3 Likes

Greetings from Western Canada.

1 Like

The Irish are always so positive. It’s like…

"I’m having a great day! I only stepped in dog poop in my OLD pair of shoes!! :smile:

2 Likes

Ha ha thats true. I’m not irish, i’m french. but born and raised in ireland. How about you Patrick? Patrick is an irish name!

Greetings! nice to hear from you. charts going on there mr squirrel?

Greetings! nice to hear from you. Whats going on there mr squirrel?

I’m half Scottish/ half Irish…that’s right…I’m a cheap drunk! :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to our forum@tikka2000. Is the 2000 a reference to your age? In other words, how old are you? I’ll be 76 next month.

1 Like

Chordy is so old, rainbows were in black and white when she was a child! :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome. If you look towards the front @anon39054230 will demonstrate the forum safety protocols. Make sure your keyboard is in the full locked and upright position. If the forum runs out of air. Breathing masks will come down. Don’t worry about the person next to you and apply your own face mask and hide your chair mates for yourself.

This is your captain @ThePoeticSkunk. I hope you have a smooth and steady time here. Our flight time may be addicting and you may develop a sense of connection with multiple passengers. Our in flight movie today is: Normies are not all named Norman.

Thank you for choosing BS-AIR.

:smiley:

Welcome. Glad to have you with us. Thank you for humoring me.

4 Likes

Worked today (I’m an insurance broker). Slept for three hours after work, now awake and contemplating what sort of trouble I can get into on my new, limited range.

Wow. Half and half here, too. Not a cheap drunk, though. I had a bankruptcy at age twenty-three that established just how much I could spend drinking in one evening. Ugh.

Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

This is an awesome cyber hangout.

I live in the US, and I’m typically online a lot late at nighttime, in my time zone.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums…I’m from Australia and will usually be on Late night Americas/early morning European. We are the inbetween folks of Asia. Again welcome.

1 Like

Welcome from Manitoba, Canada. Hope you enjoy the forum. Lots of really cool and helpful people on here.

1 Like

Hey! Welcome to the forum from Sezbot from Australia!

1 Like

Welcome. Top of the morning to you mon frair. I’m part Irish and I used to be half drunk most of the time.

1 Like

@tikka2000 welcome to this community. Hope you enjoy posting here.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.