Hi ! I'm Eleven

Hello !

My nickname is Eleven.

This nickname I chose is not a reference to the series Stranger Things but a reference to the french novel The Alternative Hypothesis by Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt. (Even if I like the series Stranger Things .)

I’m a woman, I’m in my thirties, I’m French and I live in France. I’m a friend of Follement’s even if we don’t live next door.

I was diagnosed with schizophrenia in 2015 but my disease started when I was still a teenager.

My medication is Abilify, Prozac, Oxazepam and Lormetazepam.

I used to work in agriculture (vegetables and flowers production) but I stopped working two years and a half ago to study law.

This was not a good idea.

I had good academic results at first but I was always tired and I had too many cognitive problems. I gave up after six months.

I don’t work anymore and I don’t think I am still able to.

I started running last summer. I started bodybuilding two months ago. And I would like to restart biking in march.

I used to bike a lot to go to my work and I have also practiced bicycle tourism with my boyfriend.

I would like to take a bike trip again.

I also take Italian lessons but I find studying very hard now. I’m not a very good student.

Bye.

20 Likes

Nice to meet you @Eleven! Welcome to the forum :hibiscus:

2 Likes

It’s nice to meet you eleven. Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome! 155555

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Eleven.

1 Like

Welcome @Eleven!!!

Hi! It’s nice to “meet” you. Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum @Eleven

Welcome! If You need help, tag a moderator. You can place an @ then type the name. We’ll be happy to help.

@DearZombie
@anon9798425
@Ninjastar

1 Like

Hi Eleven. Hope you enjoy your stay here

Welcome to the forum. I was just looking at getting into bicycling myself this summer. God forbid it’s been years since I got on a bike but I remember how much I enjoyed it as a kid and teenager.

:innocent:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :sunny:

Hi there welcome to the forum

HI and welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum!!! You’ll find this is a supportive and friendly forum.

2 Likes

Welcome welcome welcome

HI and welcome again. Good place to ask peers about things like medications and symptoms. Plenty of nice people who’ll help you out.

Welcome to the forum @Eleven I think you’ll find that this is a very supportive community.

I’m one of the forum moderators so feel free to tag me (@Moonbeam) if you have any questions. :slightly_smiling_face:

Information about the forum as well as a list of forum staff (the forum system administrator and the forum moderators) can be found here:

https://forum.schizophrenia.com/about

Also, the forum guidelines can be found here:

Hi, @Eleven welcome to the forum. Je parle francais un peu. lol

1 Like

Welcome here @Eleven :blush: