Hi how's everyone doing today and you got any plans for the day?

Someone’s hunting dogs were lose and roaming the neighborhood this morning. They looked muddy, hungry, and sad. They had collars on though and we contacted the owner and he was coming to get them. I don’t know, it upset me though. Just trying to continue on with my day now.

1 Like

I’m going to watch the Lions game

1 Like
3 Likes

I am going to do some cleaning later but right now I am waiting for my vape to charge and I am going to restart a movie from four days ago.

1 Like

Spending the day in my nightwear, doing paper work and cleaning

Living the dream …

1 Like

Probably going to listen to some cool free music I downloaded and reread this really great (but outdated - 1966) Time-Life book called “The Mind”. Interesting to see how the med/psych complex identified and treated mi patients back in the day (2 yrs before I was born :wink:). Also covers other topics like cognition, right brain/left brain and so on
Also some fantastic art from various mi “patients”. Cool stuff, and I’m pretty sure the music should match the material. Yay.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing everyone. It’s nice to hear wat yas all up to.

It took the company I work for 3-4 months!!! to get me my safety vest and ID badge.

1 Like

I haven’t done a lot of reading on NFTs because I have nothing digital to sell, but they are used for selling stuff like digital art using cryptocurrency. An NFT is like a proof of ownership of a digital item… A cryptocurrency called “Ethereum” is used quite a bit with NFTs. It’s the second most popular/valuable cryptocurrency after Bitcoin.

1 Like

Omg what a joke. Sorry to hear that @Headspark

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.