Hi how's everyone doing today and you got any plans for the day?

For me,

I’m just going to go buy a pair of trousers and a shirt for work

As they do not have my uniform yet

Will treat myself too because I’m so happy to get the job now.

Might do a second drawing?? For the forum art competition :relaxed:

So cool that people are actually participating, thanks…

8 Likes

Packing some stuff and tidying the house cause we are moving. Listening to some music at the same time. Keeping an eye on baby qwertle.

2 Likes

Why are you moving house?

1 Like

It’s sort of complicated. But yeah we are moving. It’s nice where we are moving and we are having quite a bit of work done on the new house.

1 Like

It’s evening here. I plan to attempt to go to sleep (it hasn’t been easy now I’m not drugged up). I will possibly clean the kitchen and give my partner a single kiss on the forehead. He is working on an NFT project for work which is pretty interesting. @Zoe, maybe you should turn some of your artworks into NFTs! The end.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that you are drugged up. What happened?

And what is an NFT?

hey good morning :slight_smile: doing great how about you? got a long checklist of things to do today, will start now and head out the door soon. Good luck with your drawing, hope it turns out well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool that sounds exciting
I wish you an efficient move!

1 Like

Great, hope you manage to get through your whole checklist. That’s a good feeling when it can be done as planned :relaxed:

1 Like

Thanks 151515151

1 Like

Hahaha no not drugged up! I’m no longer on anti psychotics so I’m not as sedated, possibly slightly hyper. An NFT is a non-fungible token- basically a collision between digital art and cryptocurrency. Even Christie’s is getting involved so it has some mainstream art world backing. My partner just bought a work for $2500 and he has made about $400 in two hours. We will be rich!?!

1 Like

I’m doing a bit better than last night. I plan to make dinner today. Do some cleaning and go for a walk, enjoy the early fall.

1 Like

Lol sorry I misread as drugged up.

Cool that’s good. Enjoy the world through the new non med life…

!!

It is definitely slightly different at the very least

I’m sure with time you’ll find your sleeping pattern again.

1 Like

yea haha i havent been taking my meds consistently so thats one of the top things to remember. What are you gonna draw this time?

1 Like

Glad you are feeling a bit better.

Take care bluebutterfly

1 Like

I’m going to go for a walk with my mum in a nearby forest in 45 min. After that I’m going to drink another coffee and study for awhile.

1 Like

I have no fkkkng clue. What I’ll draw.

I just browse on Pinterest until I find something :woman_shrugging:

Oh yes please try and remember those meds :wink:

Cool. Best of luck with the studies, sounds productive…

1 Like

Just on my PC atm, waiting for my phone to charge.

:iphone:

1 Like

Just gonna hangout and watch football later. My team plays at 4:30, probs gonna lose though. Oh well. Weather is nice out today, if not a little warm.

1 Like