Hi guys what are u doing i just came from walk..?

It was damn refreshing. .we walked like 1 hour …i feel good …!!!

5 Likes

I’m thinking about death.

are u going crazy…then how come death …!!!

I am recovering from an illness that disturbed me over the last week;
I feel better physically and cognitively.
Tomorrow I plan to return to exercising;
Today I return to reading a newspaper and solving chess puzzles.

1 Like

Good going Erez …keep it up …???

1 Like

Right now I’m typing with one hand. While playing tug of war with Yosemite with my other hand. Sometimes when your playing tug of war with a 150lbs dog you lose. I just lost. I guess I should have use both hands.

2 Likes

Glad for you and you did such a long walk
I walked around 35 minutes today

1 Like

I don’t feel well, but I’ll try to resist intrusive thoughts nonetheless.

2 Likes

I’m losing my mind because my dryer died and i hate talking to my landlady. She makes me so anxious. She is nice in words but I don’t trust her. And we have this family gathering thing and some our needed clothes were in the wash and now can’t be dried. This day is not starting off well

1 Like

Tomorrow going to play golf for about 4 hours. Love taking walks though @far_cry0 especially on the beach.

1 Like

Sorry you were ill Erez, I’m always trying to resist intrusive thoughts, especially intrusive images. But to no avail sometimes. Just want the end of this nightmare and constantly being harassed.

I’m talking to people online and trying to decide whether I should stay awake or go to bed.

My friend fixed my dryer. Family gathering was ok. Hockey tonight! Go jets go!

Trying to get mybreathing under control. Just got backvfrom grocery shopping .some guy flipped out on the bus driver. Never a dull moment .

1 Like