Hi guys i just had my hair shaved...!

I look funny…!!! Aint it…!!!

14 Likes

It’s not bad in my opinion, If I’d do it, people would run away. :blush:

2 Likes

Hey finnish hero what are u doing at the moment… u create nice music right…!!

2 Likes

@far_cry0
Are you trying to become a Buddhist monk ? :orange_heart:

4 Likes

I need to finnish my tracks - and then send em to a label. Then I might be able to get a contact with this label.

2 Likes

Andrey I shaved my hair in a tribute to my late granny …i lost her 10 days ago…!!!

4 Likes

I am really sorry I didn’t know.
May she rest in peace !!

God knows we will all die one day. But until then we must live !! :pray:

2 Likes

Not trying to hit on you but damn you look good like that. :grinning:

2 Likes

Haha i am not white like u mericans…!!! I know what u are trying to say @Saywhaat … we all are relatives here haha…u are my sister now…??? What do u say…!!

3 Likes

You look good @far_cry0. I shaved my head like that once but I didn’t like it at all.

2 Likes

Hi my brother @Fellowman … i shaved my hair to pay tribute to my late granny…!!! Its according to hindu culture…!!! What are u upto… how cold is south africa.
Its cold here in Nepal…!!!

1 Like

South Africa is quite hot this time of the year. It is mid summer. Do you ever get snow in Nepal when it’s winter. Sometimes we get snow on the mountain tops in winter.

I’m going with my niece just now to fetch her little girl from school.

2 Likes

Fellow man yes it snows in some part of Nepal during winter…!!! I have never felt snow in kathmandu… yes i motivate and encourage u to get out of the house… have some fresh air outside…u feel good when u are out of the house…!!!

2 Likes

I think you look good @far_cry0. Sorry to hear that your granny passed. That’s nice that you did that in her memory. She is watching over you and must be proud. Your optimism is refreshing and contagious.

Last time I went to my barber, I got a 2-3, not realizing what it meant. Ended up with close to a shaved head, the shortest razor cut ever. But strangely enough, it actually worked better for me. I am 48 and kinda fat, so it served to make me look a little cleaner/younger and it took a while to grow out. My girlfriend got a small check from her ex-husband and today we will buy a few groceries and she said I could get a cut. Another 2-3. Plus I will finally take a much-needed shower, it’s been a while and I lost track of the days lol. I think the 2 is for the sides and the 3 is the top. Maybe I’ll wear some nice clothes and take a photo after the nice lady there shaves my dome.

3 Likes

Post ur pics @eighteyedspy23… i am rooting for u …!

1 Like

I always thought your profile pic was you @far_cry0. Sorry to hear about your Granny. You da man @eighteyedspy23

3 Likes

Hey @TheBest u r right i am on my profile picture… its my picture on avatar pics…!!! Dont get confused…

I look different when i shaved my hair its the same person hahaha…!!!

3 Likes

Hey @TheBest, how ya doing? Going to do my blood labs today, so I’m curious to see if my cholesterol is wacky from eating too much meat lately. Are you still losing weight? I’m so impressed with your progress, i want to start doing the Metamucil thing too.

1 Like

Yeah I’m still losing weight @eighteyedspy23. Hope your cholesterol is fine.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.