Hi guys how much are u happy with ur life

I dont know what to say .i want to live this life more productive and fruitful …so i worry alot…whats ur take on that…

3 Likes

I am not happy with my life.

But I am happy with my approach to dealing with my many problems.

5 Likes

Hi, @far_cry0. Reading what you post day to day here makes me believe you do all you can. We are on a personal journey of self-discovery with sz. Worry less and live like a lion, buddy. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks andrey and the deepest dream…!!! I like u all…i feel encouragement…

1 Like

I do not know… I want to be a pro gamer so bad…

Find one thing in every day that you’re in that you can do better than you did yesterday. Today I’m going to walk 12,000 steps and finish the script for my next podcast (after work).

My life is AWESOME.

:blush:

2 Likes

I am always happy and satisfied.
it’s a sin to not be satisfied. others are worse than us.
so even if I feel bad, or my mind plays tricks on me, i am happy deep inside.

2 Likes

life is beautiful, after all. this mind-storm will pass too and we will dance, healthy again, under the bright & peaceful sun. be patient brother

1 Like

Have u taken ur dinner…

not yet. why???

1 Like

Cuz i just ate …!!!hahahaha…!!! When do u take ur med morning or night okay 4mg night 2 mg day…

morning & night.

1 Like

What type of dinner do u take…in my country rice iz more popular than anything…!!!

yes today i had rice and chickpea meatballs without meat. I am vegan. are you vegetarian? most Hindus are.

1 Like

we have the great Mediterranean diet which is famous for its healthy effects on body.

Sorry om i am non veg …my brother and father are veggie …i am not… do u know about hanuman chalisa…!!! Its a mantra…

I know. it’s about bhakti. love. devotion.

1 Like

omg I get triggered by bhakti, my ecstasy and love for God gets me out of my mind. omg oh Lord

2 Likes

Do u understand sanskrit …can u speak it…???

Jai jai jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jay kapisa tihu look ujagar…

I know only the Sanskrit written in tejobindūpanishad which i have translated with the help of a dictionary.
jay and jaya means victory & hail

1 Like